Archive for the ‘Travel Deals’ Category
Gansevoort Meatpacking and Gansevoort Park Avenue’s Valentine’s Day Package Includes:
· Accommodations in a Deluxe Room or Suite
· A bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne in-room
· Two monogrammed pillow cases
· An Indulgence Kit
· A dozen roses
· Two classes of champagne in Asellina (Gansevoort Park) or Carte Blanche (Gansevoort Meatpacking)
· Gansevoort Goose
· Couples Massage in Exhale Spa
Package available from February 1 – 28, 2011. Room rates start at $650 for a Deluxe Room and $980 for a Suite in Gansevoort Park or $715 for a Deluxe Room and $955 for a Suite in Gansevoort Meatpacking. Pricing is per night based on double occupancy.
San Juan’s La Concha Resort Unveils New Suite Tower for Valentine’s Day Experience
· Accommodations in a Oceanfront Spa Suite or One-bedroom Oceanfront Suite
· Champagne and strawberries upon arrival
· Romantic Dinner for Two outdoors at Solera, La Concha’s open-air poolside restaurant
· 30 minute in-room or beach side massage for two
Rates from $435/night in Oceanfront Spa Suite or $465/night in one bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Package available from February 1 – 28, 2011 based on a 2-night minimum stay.
Located on a breathtaking corner of beachfront in Condado, San Juan’s most elegant district, La Concha Resort recently unveiled its new Suite Tower, offering all-suite accommodations and The Ocean Lounge, an adults-only pool. For guests looking for a tropical getaway that is still close to home, La Concha Resort is offering a custom Valentine’s Day Experience.
Romantic Memories Experience in Old San Juan’s El Convento, a former Carmelite convent
The only Small Luxury Hotel in Puerto Rico, El Convento is nestled within the charming cobblestoned streets of this romantic walled city. A former Carmelite convent, El Convento includes just 58 rooms on open-air floors surrounding a wonderful interior courtyard which is the perfect setting for brunch or a romantic dinner, and is offering a Romantic Memories experience this Valentine’s Day that includes:
· Accommodations in a Queen Vista room
· Champagne on ice
· Rose petal turndown
· Chocolate covered strawberries
· Signature El Convento tote
Rates from $360/night in a Queen Vista Room.
‘Amour with Kindle’ at Hyatt Regency Aruba
This Valentine’s Day, rekindle at Hyatt Regency Aruba, the island’s premier beachfront property, with the Amour with Kindle Package. Hyatt Regency Aruba is located on 12 acres of magnificent beachfront property on Aruba’s world-renowned Palm Beach and features 357 guest rooms and suites, featuring chic-modern interiors, sleek bathrooms, and Hyatt’s signature Grand Bed™, yet retain the inviting, home-away-from-home comfort for which Hyatt Regency Aruba is known. Amour with Kindle includes:
· A Complimentary Kindle E-Book to download anything from newlywed guides, romance novels or the latest in Karma Sutra (to use during stay)
· One bottle of Champagne upon arrival
· Chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
· One 50 minute Couples Massage
· One Footprints Dinner for two
· Daily Breakfast for two
Rooms start at $580 per night during the Valentine’s Day weekend and the package includes a one time $200 additional charge. Those interested can call 011-297-586-1234 and book the package by mentioning KINDLE.
“Bailamos & Your Valentine” at The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Be a Hero this Valentine’s Day by treating your love to a suite, spa treatment, and a sexy performance by Enrique Iglesias at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. On Saturday, February 12th only, Enrique will bring his “Euphoria” World Tour to Borgata’s Event Center. Who better to serenade your sweetie on the most romantic weekend of the year, than this world-renowned artist? The “Bailamos With Your Valentine” package includes:
Two tickets to Enrique Iglesias concert at Borgata’s Event Center
· One night stay in a Borgata Fiore Suite
· Couples in-suite massage
· Champagne with chocolate strawberries
· $50 credit for breakfast in-bed
· $50 coupon to Just Cavalli/Hugo Boss, after customers spend $100 in either store
Available on Saturday, February 12th only and rates starting from $1,149. Call 609-317-7555 to book.
Valentines Day: “Eat. Ski. Love” at the Sky Lodge
Park City’s Most Intimate Luxury Hotel
Guests looking for a romantic getaway need look no further than The Sky Lodge, where superb dining, majestic, snow-covered mountains, massages, and even a hot-tub turndown, await
(PARK CITY, UT; January 24, 2011)—Love is in the air this winter in Park City, where The Sky Lodge will offer those seeking a romantic getaway more than one reason to plan an escape to the mountains. Starting February 11, 2011, couples traveling to the legendary resort town in Utah can book the “EAT.SKI.LOVE” package and recharge with a few days of intimate pampering at the 33-suite luxury property in the heart of Old Town.
In addition to enjoying the shopping and dining on Main Street, and award-winning skiing and boarding available just steps from The Sky Lodge, lovebirds can also choose to stay in and indulge in a restful respite filled with culinary delights, entertainment, and a host of romantic delights designed to provide them with an unforgettable getaway.
The “EAT.SKI.LOVE” package is available for $749.99 per night (taxes and fees not included), based on double occupancy and a two-night minimum requirement, and includes:
• One-bedroom suite deluxe accommodations with private hot tub on balcony
• Nightly hot tub turndown, including a split bottle of Champagne
• Dinner for two at Zoom, owned and operated by Robert Redford’s Sundance Resort
• Dinner for two at Easy Street Brasserie, prepared by The Sky Lodge’s Chef Scott Boberek
• Two lift tickets to Park City Mountain Resort or Deer Valley
• $100 credit towards any service at Amatsu Spa, including treatments such as the Couples Serenity or Couples Escape
The Sky Lodge’s special “EAT.SKI.LOVE” package is available February 11, 2011 through the end of ski season—April 10, 2011. Some blackout dates apply. To book the package, please call 435.658.2500 or visit www.theskylodge.com. Additional nights can be booked. Please inquire for rate at time of booking.
Romantic rooms at The Sky Lodge command spectacular views of Old Town and the Wasatch Mountains. Standard features include grand-entry foyers, designer kitchens with granite slab countertops and commercial-grade appliances, spacious living areas with fireplaces, and decks with relaxing hot tubs. Bedrooms are appointed with Anichini Egyptian cotton, 400-thread count linens, custom beds, and multi-level lighting, while master baths feature indulgent Kohler soaking tubs, double vanity sinks, European glass showers with multiple shower heads, and stone flooring. Accommodations are equipped with flat panel HDTVs and Bose surround-sound systems with iPod cradles.
The Sky Lodge honors the traditions of the finest boutique resort hotels throughout the world, delivering a highly personalized experience, in an intimate yet fun and alternative setting that consistently exceeds the expectations of even the most sophisticated travelers. With 33 exclusive one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, loaded with traditional craftsmanship and high-tech conveniences, this unique hotel has been featured on Condé Nast Traveler magazine’s Hot List, as well as on Robb Report’s “Best of the Best” list. The Sky Lodge, managed by Gemstone Hotels & Resorts, offers the finest amenities in Park City—exceptional dining, luxurious spa, adventure activities—all situated in the magical setting of the Wasatch Mountains, and is located at 201 Heber Ave., at the corner of Heber and Main streets, in the heart of Park City’s historic Old Town district.