Archive for the ‘Deals and Steals’ Category
Before you find yourself dancing on tables, glitter in your hair, and a drink (or three) in your hand, here are 5 important dos and don’ts before you party it up at the TAO Las Vegas’ World’s Largest Bachelorette Party.
1. Do: Drink at ton. This is your last night as a single woman (or at least to party like it), so go HARD, but mix in a little water too. This is event is going to be wild, so pop a bunch of bottles of champagne with your girls and have a great time! BE SAFE & try a little vodka water with lemon (or Crystal Light). Replenish while getting your party on = less chance of a hangover.
2. Do: Write your hotel room number on your body. We just told you to go hard and with that umm…comes some confusion. The last thing you want to do is to forget your room number and end up sleeping on the sidewalk outside the Bellagio Hotel. So write it on your arm (preferably somewhere hidden by clothing) and don’t forget!
3. Do: Wear your sunscreen. It’s hot & sunny in Vegas, especially in the pool. And we mean HOT. So lather up on the sunscreen because we all know drunk and sunburnt don’t mix or look good in that little dress you will be wearing later.
4. Do: Get up on stage. It’s your night , so get up there and dance the night away! Just make sure you are still “sure-footed” no one wants to be the fall down girl everyone is laughing about at TAO Beach the next day.
5. Do: Get all dolled up. Time to pull out your tallest glitter pumps, eye lashes, wear your flashiest bling, and dawn your sexiest black number. It’s Vegas baby so wear your best outfit! GO big or GO Home…
1. Don’t: Forget there are cameras everywhere. Want to avoid a mess back home? Remember there are cameras everywhere, so don’t get into any trouble that you will regret/forget later.
2. Don’t: Forget to eat. You’re going to be drinking a lot so make sure to counteract that with lots of food. You need your energy for the night ahead! Plus there are great restaurants all around you!
3. Don’t: Forget your flight times. If you have a red-eye flight home, be sure you don’t miss your flight. Party hard as much as you can and make sure you make it to your gate!
4. Don’t: Ditch your friends. Your friends will take care of you throughout the night, so don’t ditch them for a celebrity. They are the ones who are there to make great memories with.
5. Don’t: Get so drunk that the Bride gets sick of babysitting you! As much as you are having fun, remember that this is the Bride’s night too and please make sure it’s fun for her – leave the DRAMA (and maybe your iPhone) at home.
Remember these Dos and Don’ts while you’re having the time of your life partying it up in Vegas! Want tickets to the Worlds Largest Bachelorette Party (and entry into killer prizes) ? Buy your tickets here!
SEATTLE WA – Wedcoupon.com launches local wedding service offerings in Seattle today, providing members access to daily, local, wedding-related sales events at up to 80% off retail. Wedcoupon launched early this month offering national sales events on discounted high-demand wedding related merchandise, travel, and wine – disrupting the overpriced $40B/year wedding industry. Engaged couples, attendants, family and friends can register to receive emails about upcoming sales. Membership is free: register with an email address and a password.
Wedcoupon is an ecommerce platform that offers sales events ranging from discounted high-demand wedding related merchandise, travel, wine, and services. Engaged couples and their attendants can register to receive emails about sales events that could save them a small fortune on one of life’s most expensive occasions. Registered members can also search for time-dated sales events via the ‘calendar function’ to discover local vendors discounts that coincide with their wedding date. Local sales events on wedding services are offered in Washington DC and Seattle, future cities include New York, Chicago, San Francisco, LA, and more. Everything from the dress, the honeymoon, and wine, to decor is offered nationally.
“I’ve been in the industry for 15 years and understand that weddings can be the most expensive event of a lifetime…but they don’t have to be!” Says Co-Founder, Katie Martin
Carolyn Gerin, Co-Founder, elaborates, “Wedcoupon offers on-trend, stylish solutions at affordable price points. Remember: the day after your wedding is the beginning of your economic life together…. If you want to live well, keep an eye on the balance sheet.”
“Wedcoupon’s product and service offerings is what truly sets us apart from our competitors. If I could have saved on my wedding makeup or even booked an ice cream truck to offer luscious late night snacks for my guests, I may have been inspired to explore different possibilities.” said Carina Walters, CMO of Wedcoupon. “We know that most couples in today’s economy are digging into their savings to bring their dream wedding to life – we want to lower those costs, and allow them to have it all, without ever sacrificing style or innovation.”
To celebrate the launch Wedcoupon has dropped shipping to $4.95, and is reaching out to the budget savvy-newly-engaged-Seattle-ites to be guest bloggers and join the champagne-fueled inspiration committee video calls at HQ. Here, Seattle-ites will share their great finds, unique wedding inspirations, personal style, and tips and tricks on “how to stay happily engaged in 2012” with Wedcoupon and our followers. Click HERE to learn more.
Engage With Us On…